Monday, October 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare~ Coming Soon


Have they come back for him? Are the guys that John Marston killed back from the dead with vengeance? No, but that would be a great campaign. The frontier has been zombified. Struck with an undying plague, it's up to John to find the cure.

According to Rockstar Games, there will be new mechanics and weapons, we'll encounter creatures of the unknown, zombie animals, and there will be a new secret location. I wonder if that secret location will be under the graveyard over yonder? I suppose we will wait and see. Priced at $9.99 via PlayStation Network and 800 points at Xbox live, what Red Dead Fan wouldn't be playing this come Halloween.

I personally will give this a go. I loved playing Red Dead Redemption which is strange. I really could careless for western type stuff. I might need to refresh myself with some Red Dead techniques before this pack comes out. I think I still have campaigns left to do anyway.




Rockstar Games- Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Official Site

No comments:

Post a Comment