Saturday, October 16, 2010

Late Blog Day

Today is gonna be one of  those late blog days. There will be a make up product review coming up. I have taken photos of swatches, but not sure how they turned out yet. I have yet to look at them. I just have been busy doing things today and just got around to them. The only problem now is I have a prior engagement that I have to get to. Well, Not like I have to leave my house and rush o get there. All I have to do is launch my game, LOL....which, I will one day review on my gaming blog in the near future. In the mean time, this nerdy chic needs to split and go heal some people. Cya after gaming time!

2 comments:

  1. What's the address of your gaming blog? You're doing shit-tons better than I am about blogging. Everyday, damn girl, you go. I need to start doing reviews on the products that I have on my makeup blog. You've totally inspired me to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done better with the personal and beauty blogs than the gaming blogs. The gamin blogs actually require more work, LOL! I keep meaning to post on them but I haven't yet. I added the link in the side bar, but it's not working right. Idk if that is cause there is nothing there or it hates me.

    ReplyDelete