Thursday, February 24, 2011

Would You Rather...



I thought I would do a beauty tag because they are fun and I'd like to know what others would do in a situation. So, if you are reading this, I tag YOU to do this also, and then let me know. 

Would you rather...

1. Walk around all day with your skirt tucked into your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress?

When I was a young girl, I was cheering at a football game. I excused myself from the sidelines and went to the little girl's room. When I walked out and started walking by the bleachers, I could hear snickering and giggles. If it wasn't for my friend's mother who ran up behind me and yanked my skirt down that was tucked into my bloomers, I don't think anyone else would have told me. So embarrassing. With that said, I would rather be seen wearing something really see through because at least that sounds like something done on purpose, LOL!

2. Go to a party and not realize until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued?

Sadly, I have experienced my false lashes becoming unglued by the end of the night. Thankfully, it was dark and I hope no one really saw. The situation would have been different if I was at a lit party though. So, I would rather have lipstick on my teeth than my lash becoming unglued. At least lipstick on teeth can be hidden from time to time because it's not like I am going to be showing my teeth all the time.

3. Forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?

This is easy for me...I would rather forget to put mascara on one eye. I don't have really noticeable lashes so I could probably get away with that. Blush is totally more noticeable and would be horrifying.

4. Wear lipstick/ lip liner combo or frosty blue eye shadow?

I don't see a big deal about either, but I know for certain I would not be able to pull of the frosty blue shadow. So, I would rather do the lipstick/ liner combo. (Although I think they are talking about the dark lip liner with the pale lip stick but it wasn't specified.)

5. Wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer?

OMGosh! This is a hard one to decide. Eeeek, I suppose wear a foundation that is 2 shades to light. I would rather look like a ghost than an oopma loompa, ya know? hehe

6. Drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy, who broke your heart, on a bad hair day when your skin is freaking out?

No guy is worth killing myself by drinking a whole bottle of ketchup. So, I would rather just bump into him when I look like a mess. He broke my heart so what do I care what I look like when I see him? I'm not one of those girls who have to show an ex what he is missing. It's his fault for missing out.

7. Be able to date any celebrity you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet worthy hair?

What a dumb question, LOL! I would rather wake up with perfect hair. Celebrities come with too much baggage and it's not my kind of lifestyle. I like to be low key, no in the eye of the public.

8. Your arm pits smell musky or like delicious lasagna?

And I thought the last question was dumb....for heaven sakes this one is by far the dumbest. I would rather smell musky. Yes, musky! Why? Because smelling like lasagna 24/7 365 days a year would be nauseating.

9. Give up your make up or cellphone for a year?

I would give up make up. Make up can't give me the satisfaction of hearing a loved ones voice.

10. Run into a guy you like with your mouth full of food or no make up at all?

Easy, no make up at all. If I want a guy to like me, he is gonna have to like me with no make up at all. I love make up, but I don't wear it every day. Plus, if a guy is not gonna like me with no make up, then he is more shallow than I and not worth my time.



No comments:

Post a Comment