Friday, February 11, 2011

What's in my Purse?

Many beauty guru's and girls on YouTube post videos about what's in their purse, and a friend of mine, Alicia @ I B.E. Addicted did a "What's in my Purse" blog. So, I thought I would do one too. She actually is the inspiration to many of my post lately. Sometimes, blogging can get stale doing reviews or health and beauty/ makeup products. Doing something like this makes blogging fun and interesting. It's all along the same line anyway. So, without further ado..."What's in my Purse" photos.


I bought this Coach purse about a year ago or so when it first came into season. It's the midsize hobo....Madison? Can't really recall. Anyway, it's the only purse I have been using since. I am really picky when it comes to purses and I have yet to really find one in my price range that I want.

Inside of purse...lining is lavenderish in color. Large zippered pocket on one side and there are two opened pockets on the other. I tried putting my cellphone in those but it slips out. So, I put my mirrors in there and whatever else.

Coach wallet I bought at Marshalls or TJMax about 5 years ago, regular coach wrislet that I take everywhere with me when I don't want to lug my heavy purse around, sunglasses that are suppose to be in the car and not my purse, a Sephora rectangular mirror, a round Sonia Kashuk mirror (no reason why I have 2 mirrors, I just do), driving gloves (they aren't normally in my purse, they were just in the way and ended up there), makeup bag.

This is the stuff I keep either loose in my purse or in the large zipper compartment- female necessities, hair ties and clips, that plastic bag looking thing is a plastic barrier used when giving CPR (I kept it from CPR class because I never know when I will need it), lotion from a hotel room (I hate it. It has a horrid fragrance. I have no clue why it's still in my purse.), blue bottle is Bath and Bodyworks 24/7 moisture boost body lotion which I love, Kroger grocery card, pencil, Mountain Dew lip balm (I don't use it really, it's just there) nail clippers, pencil sharpener, Carmex lip balm, gray tube of lipstick is travel size Tarte color Hatha (my fav tube of lipstick. I have it regular size in my makeup collection), Sephora lip gloss in Rosy Glow, 2 softlip lip balms, L'Oreal Bare Naturale Lip conditioner in Soft Mica, L'Oreal Bare Naturale Lip conditioner in Soft Spice, Crystal Light packets, and peanut bar if me or Cameron needs a blood sugar boost if we are out and about.

Now lets open up my makeup bag. This thing weighs a ton.

Degree in Delicious Bliss  (for those days when you need extra protection or when you run our of the house and forgot deodorant), Sephora Clear nail polish, Bare Mineral powder in Summer Bisque, Sephora lip gloss in Precious Pink, Estee Lauder lash primer and high def mascara, Estee Lauder All Over Face Deluxe Compact, Bliss triple Oxygen +C Energizing Cream, Coopertone NutraShield Sunscreen lotion SPF 70, Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio "On Stage," Smashbox HD Foundation (IDK why I even have that in here. It's not even my color), nail filer, Two Face First Base (it's too shimmery, I don't care for it), Stella perfume (not in love with the fragrance, but I do like it) Dior Crayon Eyeliner in Black, and Etee Lauder brushes.

Really didn't think it was that much in my purse until I was typing it all out. I need to really downsize it. Sheesh, no wonder it weighs more than a newborn, lol!

Well, I hope you enjoyed looking inside my purse, now show me yours!





1 comment:

  1. That is an adorable purse. I love the lining.

    You have way more beauty related items than I do and my purse is huge. I guess I'm not one for toucing up on the road. Ah well, awesome post.

    ReplyDelete