Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Penmanship

I am always curious about what people's handwriting looks like, especially those that you met via the internet since everything you see is typed. A friend of mine, who is a bloggerista, Alicia @ Andersonondemand, was tagged awhile ago to do a penmanship survey. I thought is was different so I decided I would do it too.

Here's what you do:

There will be 8 questions you have to answer. All your answers have to be written down on paper. Once complete, take a photo of your paper with answers and post it on your blog.

Questions:

1. What's your name/ your blogger name?
2. What is your blog's name/ URL?
3. Write the following sentence-
          "The quick fox jumped over the lazy dog."
4. Your favorite quote
5. Your favorite song
6. Your favorite band and singers
7. Anything else you care to say?
8. Tag 3-5 people

**********************************************************************************


**********************************************************************************

When I wrote my OCD really kicked in for this, I mean it really did. I think I must have written this over about 10 times before I said to heck with it. I honestly hate my handwriting. I wish I had the penmanship of some of my cousins, aunts and uncles. They all have such beautiful handwriting and I am jealous. I know weird thing to be jealous of. Oh well, LOL!


2 comments:

  1. Your handwritting is BEAUTIFUL!! When I try to write in cursive, it looks like a 2nd grader tried to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not weird. You are just a major dork! :-p

    ReplyDelete