Monday, July 11, 2011

Late Night Thoughts and Ideas





Have you ever laid down in bed, pulled the covers up to your chin, got your pillow adjusted just right, you get ready to close your eyes, and suddenly your head gets bum rushed by a bajillion thoughts and ideas or maybe just events of the the past day? Well, I just so happened to not experience that tonight, but I have previously and totally hate it.

So, here I am cruising the web searching for scrubs to buy because that's what people mainly wear in my profession. I am kinda sick and tired of the ones I currently have and washing scrubs every so often in a week gets old and I want to be lazy in the middle of my work week. It's really been awhile since I really shopped for scrubs. I mean yeah, I went to the local Wal-Mart and picked up scrubs for work because I needed them ASAP and that was the only place I knew that sold scrubs at that time and for a decent price.

I promise you, I am getting to my idea...

Anyway, I am looking at how the style of scrubs have severely changed over the years. They are no longer the boxy, unattractive stiff pieces of fabric. They have really evolved with the times and are pretty cute and stylish. As you can tell, I am thoroughly impressed. This is what starts my gears turning. By the time I was done purchasing my scrub sets, I had a well thought out idea. I probably have a full season line up of scrubs in my head. Currently just female line up, but I am sure I could come up with a stylish male one too. I so want to flip the light on and start scribbling down outfits. I am afraid I am going to forget this idea. It's kinda the reason I semi blogged the idea, hoping that the ideas would stay with me.

Ok, so, I have the idea, how do I go about executing it? I can't sew. I seriously suck at it. Do I go find someone that can follow a drawing, make it into a pattern and go from there? Also, how do I go about selling my idea? My target group really isn't around where I live. I am sure I would have a few customers, but living in a farming community that is absolutely ghetto probably wouldn't give a damn.

Ugh, I am too tired right now to continue thinking. Maybe when I get up in the morning, I can ponder more on this. I could also drop some doodles down to and show you all what I am talking about.

'Til then...
Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment