Friday, April 8, 2011

Blog Makeover

As you can see, I changed from the simple white background and added some color and design to the blog. Basically this is in hope of me trying to become more active here since I really have been ignoring it since I started. Also, I will be doing my very own self makeover soon. So, I thought, why not do one here too.

Come May, I am hoping to get a great hair cut, dye job and highlights. May not go too much all out. I will see though. I know I am wanting a change just to see how it looks. If all fails, it will fade in time and I can go back being same old boring me. I figure I will post ideas of hair cuts, colors, highlights etc here just to jot down ideas for myself and anyone else who is bored.

Well, besides the blog makeover and my self makeover, I have other things I am going to soon blog about. I am hoping to pick up those items over the weekend if I make it into the city. Grrrr.....hate living so far from civilization. Takes a little over an hour and a half to get to a Target or any other decent store for that matter. I thought when I lived in Virginia I was isolated. WTF was I thinking then? At least there I had several Wal-Marts, Targets and other stores to choose from. See, this is what you get for complaining, haha!

Anyway, hopefully this blog makeover will actually make me want to come here more often and finally get this thing off the ground somewhat. Keeping my fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment